Monday, April 28, 2014

Reviews

As I have talked with other Etsy Shop owners concerning reviews of our products sold, there have been many different view points!  Some say don't worry about it!  Some customers will and some won't.  Well as a business owner, it is very important to me to receive a review! Obviously, you would like a good one!  As I stand behind everything I sell, and check and double check each item before it is packaged to ship, I always ask myself the same question?  Is this something I would have adorn my own table!  If my answer is yes, it ships.  As I shop myself on Etsy, one of the first things I look at is the reviews the shop owner has received.  We are all so busy!  but customers take the time to post a review of your purchase, it not only helps our small business, but any suggestions you might add are all taken to heart.
This is Laura, FabulousbyFrankie and I'm just saying!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment